This will completely reinstall version 2006 of Mailware. Please be sure to backup your data before running.
New Help System
Mailware Help has been improved with new topics, easier navigation, enhanced search tools and online access.
Run tutorials, open Mailware screens directly from help topics and search for topics all within the program.
Finding help topics has never been easier.
Special Customer Pricing
Create unique prices for each customer. You can specify % discounts, $ discounts, quantity discounts and mix and match.
This feature is great for special customers and especially for Wholesale. When you set special pricing the lowest price applies at order entry (and can be overridden) so your customers are guaranteed the best deal.
Assign pictures, Word documents, PDF files – anything you wish, to any product in your inventory.
Images may be uploaded to shopping carts and you may assign as many as you wish to any product.
NOTE: Attachments were added to Customers as well in a later version of Mailware and offer the same functionality.
Starting with the Orders tab of the Customer screen we have added several new features to allow you to customize your views of detailed data.
The new grid allows for sorting, filtering and drill downs.
The customer contact log has been expanded to the Product, Order and Supplier screens so you can keep logs related to each of those.
Contact Logs store unlimited length notes, reminders and tasks.
You can also use them to track incidents like repeated product problems from vendors, customer interactions and list management (mailing of catalogs, birthday cards etc.)
Assign products to multiple vendors.
Each product can now have an unlimited number of vendors including supplier product numbers, costs, units of measure etc.
Use multiple suppliers when creating purchase orders, drop ship PO’s and for reporting.
New Main Menu
We’ve added a new Flash menu. Based on our popular 2005 design, it combines simplicity with power.
Mailware includes several menu options you can choose from the Interface pulldown at the top of the Mailware Explorer screen.
You can even modify or create your own. Use the custom templates to get started.
Mailware 2006 introduces many new features too numerous to list.
Check out the partial list below:
Additional New Features
- Price Override – Item prices on the order screen are automatically locked when you hand enter a new amount. Uncheck the override box to release the lock and allow prices to recalculate.
- Customer Level Pay Method and Terms – Set defaults for customer accounts and they will appear automatically at order entry.
- Enhanced Assemblies (Kits) – Now kits can be treated and displayed as a single item. On the order the elements appear in blue (and can be excluded from printed invoices while included on pick lists), and can be deleted as a single unit.
- Print Tracking – Print invoices and packing lists from any order and Mailware will keep track of the number printed. Avoid accidentally printing duplicates while keeping the option to reprint.
- Unit of Measure – Differentiate the number of units ordered from your vendors vs. sold to your customers. Now you can order “1” item from a supplier and sell it as 24 (i.e., their single “case” equals your 24 individual items).
- Special Pricing – We have added a new option to the Special Pricing feature – Buy a Product, Get another Product Free
NOTE: You can check your build number in the About box, available from the Help text menu item.
|2006 Revision History|
2006, Build 632
1. Fixed bug in Order Import where IsKitItem, IsKitMaster, and
KitMasterNo fields were not being set for assembly items.
2. Changed order import to set item price override to true.Build 631
1. Updated credit card validation routine for Maestro, Switch and Solo
2. Fixed “IsValidateCreditCard” option to use the correct credit card
validation routine.Build 630
1. Added card type to xAuthorize component when using Protx.Build 629
1. Added currency code to xAuthorize credit card settings.Build 628
1. Added option to not immediately print on Dazzle export.Build 627
1. Added Protx and YourPay as gateways for xAuthorize.
2. Changed xAuthorize interface to not pass security code (CVV2) if
3. Fixed “Vendor” and “All” buttons on the PO screen.
Uses client server build 621.
Uses client server build 621.
2006 Build 611 – 600