Update a 2018 install – This will update your Channergy 2018 install to the latest stable build. Be sure to run it on all your workstations.
Install the Demo of 2018 – This will install the demo version of Channergy 2018. Please be sure to backup your data before running. This will not overwrite any previous installs so it is safe to run the demo and keep using your existing, live version. If you have already purchased or upgraded to v2018 you can use this install as well.
What’s New in Channergy 2018
Support for More Channels
Lots of bug fixes and new features including
- Updated Script Editor with new commands
- Changes to many major screens including Receive Inventory and Products
- Additional triggers to allow for advanced scripting
- And more. See the Revision History below for all new features
Feature Announcement #1
Walmart and Jet
New configurations for Walmart and Jet currently allow you to download orders and upload shipping confirmations. Coming next – full product listing uploads and updating.
Included in the new interface is an optional dashboard. We’ve been hard a work building a manager’s dashboard that runs directly inside of Channergy.
Phase 1 is complete and ready to use. Keep track of daily orders, top selling items and shipments all from a single console that updates automatically.
For a limited time we are offering the Channergy Dashboard at an introductory subscription rate of $29.99 per month. Sign up early to get live data direct to your desktop and receive all the Phase 2 enhancements at no extra cost. You can visit the link below to see screenshots of both phases, learn more and sign up.
Optional HTML Email Tool
Do you sell products that have complementary items? For example, if a customer bought a pair of boots from you might they also need special socks that make them fit better, keep their feet dry etc? Wouldn’t it be great if you could automatically send emails suggesting those items? You can, with the Channergy email tool.
Emails can now be sent in small batches at timed intervals to conform to requirements from various channels (e.g., Amazon)/
Big etailers like Amazon, ebay and Jet analyze their customers’ data and present other products they care about. Have you ever visited Amazon and seen they “We think you will also like…” suggestion? Of course you have. Customers expect it and now you can do it proactively with targeted, relevant emails.
Available Now in v2018
1. Adds check for minor version in license files
2. Adds PayPal to payment methods when creating orders
3. Fixes Amazon orders with kit items not being added as kits
1. Adds ProductID lookup by SKU when updating CoreCommerce products
1. Fixes CoreCommerce incorrect XML in shipping confirmations upload
1. Fixes Walmart order import not including country
1. Fixes possible “” is not valid floating point value” error when importing Amazon orders
1. Fixes Amazon items showing 0.00 price if item promo and shipping amount fields are missing in download
1. Adds Houzz module creation and procedures
2. Fixes order import to update Orders.PayMethod field like manually entry orders
3. Fixes Woocommerce endpoint URL
4. Changes TJSONRequest and TXMLRequest to convert response headers to name/value pairs
5. Changes TJSONRequest and TXMLRequest to add Authorization header instead of using Open method
6. Fixes Walmart to use memo field for private key
7. Various fixes to Houzz and Walmart
8. Fixes JSONRequest component to convert empty strings correctly in JSONPathFieldAs* functions
9. Fixes Sears product upload
1. Fixes item status fields not initializing when adding assembly/kit items
2. Enables order acknowledgement and shipping confirmation upload for Walmart channel
(substituting “…” with correct path to executable)