- $299 for the first user – Up to 10,000 orders per month. Each additional 10.000 are $50 per month. Rate is for an annual plan. After 12 months you can cancel or simply continue your subscription.
- $225 per additional user – Your subscription includes 1 user. Add additional concurrent users for $225 each Note: Concurrent means the number using Channergy simultaneously. For example, if you subscribe for 5 users you can use Channergy on any 5 stations simultaneously.
- Onboarding Fees – Set up is $100 per user (see How it Works below). You can optionally add other services like Data Conversions (importing of your existing products, orders and customers) and Shipping integrations (e.g., UPS Worldship, FedEx Ship Manager, Endicia Pro, Stamps.com etc.).
- Free Upgrades – Changes to Channergy are installed for you automatically at no charge, including version upgrades.
- Multi Channel Manager (MCM) – Your subscription includes up to 6 channels free (Amazon, ebay, Rakuten etc.). Additional channels are $350 per year. Note: some channels may require set up and a one time setup fee.
- Additional Services – including custom reports and scripts, connections to third party apps and files etc. are available both free and for fixed quote rates. Contact us with any questions and for details.
- Support – Your subscription includes free email support and discounted phone support and training.
How It Works
After you subscribe we send you a file you can run on any Windows or Mac laptop or Desktop. You can access Channergy from anywhere you have an Internet connection. Just drop the file onto your desktop and click it for instant access.
Channergy uses Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) which allows you to run it without opening a browser. RDP is faster and more reliable than almost all cloud apps and gives you the flexibility to modify your environment. Read more about RDP in our whitepaper: Cloud Vs. Local Apps