- Download and install the Microsoft Window Resource Kit tools from HERE.
- Open a command prompt window and create the service by typing (do not cut and paste) in the following command: “C:\Program Files\Windows Resource Kits\Tools\INSTSRV.EXE” MCM “C:\Program Files\Windows Resource Kits\Tools\SRVANY.EXE”
- Run the Registry Editor from the run command (Rededt32) and locate the Key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesMCM
- Right Click on the MCM key and select New -> Key
- Name the new key Parameters
- Select the Parameters Key and Right Click on the New>;String Value
- Name the Value Application and the Value data Path to Channergy DatabaseMCM.exe Typically this will be c:\Channergy\Data\MCM.exe
- Open the Services applet from the Administrative Tools icon in the control panel and locate the MCM service. Click on the start link.
- You will get a dialog box showing that the service is starting.
Copyright 2018, All Rights Reserved